Friday, April 27, 2007

Size Matters

This past weekend my sister generously babysat my son for nearly 12 hours. No small feat when you are much more accustomed to "fur children" than the real talking back kind!She and her partner, Dave, managed to keep my little guy quite busy with dog walking, playing with her cats etc.


Dave has always had a nickname for my son - "Little R" , for little Rudzitis (my husband's surname). This has never caused any problems - until this weekend. My son, after serious consideration, decided that he should now be called "Medium R" so as not to be confused with the baby on the way ("Littlest R" was offered for the baby but rejected out of hand by my son as too similar!). "Big R" - well I suppose in his mind, that one belongs to daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually suggested "Teeny Weeny R" for the next member of the R family which made it even more interesting. I found the fact that he thought that "teeny weeny" and "little" sounded too much the same pretty amusing. Sound alike no, but mean similar things yes. Pretty smart guy that Medium R. :)

Unknown said...

I guess Auntie Schell can't call him her "little man" anymore also:)